The COSUGI Board presents for your consideration a new version of the COSUGI Bylaws.
A ballot to approve the 2021 edit to the COSUGI Bylaws will be posted on April 21, 2021 and close on May 5, 2021. Please review the proposed Bylaws changes, link below in the attachments.
Major changes in the proposed Bylaws:
- Secretary position changes from a one-year commitment to a two-year commitment
- Membership and Communications chair changes from a one-year commitment to a two-year commitment
- SIG/RUG Liaison has been changed to a Member-at-Large position and remains a one-year commitment
- Membership dues are reviewed on an annual basis by the Board and adjusted as needed
- Future changes to the Bylaws will be subject to a 30-day comment period by the membership. The comments are reviewed by the COSUGI Board before the Bylaws changes are voted upon.