First Time Attendee Scholarship Application
Click here or click the attachment list below for an application.
This award is designed to allow COSUGI members who have never attended a COSUGI conference the opportunity to attend the annual conference taking place online April 25 – 27, 2023. The winner will receive a complimentary registration.
The winner shall be awarded the scholarship based on the member’s community participation, benefit to the member and the member’s institution, and financial need.
- Applicants must be COSUGI members
- Applicants must not have attended a COSUGI conference in the past.
- Current COSUGI Board Members are excluded from applying.
- All applicants must complete a conference application.
- All applicants must submit a brief vita/resume.
- All applicants must submit a conference benefits essay of no more than 250 words.
- All applications must be received by February 1st. Winners will be announced the second week of February.
- If awarded, applicants accepting the scholarship agree to attend the COSUGI business meeting and be recognized. They also agree to their names being announced on any or all the SirsiDynix listservs and/or the COSUGI website.
- If awarded, applicants will write a brief post-conference article (< 125 words) including what benefits they received from the conference. This article may be used for COSUGI promotional materials.
The winner of the scholarship will be notified no less than one month before the conference or one month after the application deadline—whichever comes first.
Eligibility, requirements, and an application are available now.