The COSUGI Board proposed a new version of the COSUGI Bylaws. Voting began April 21, 2021 and ended May 7, 2021. April 21, 2021. One vote per member institution was allowed. Having been approved, they replace the previous COSUGI Bylaws.
Major changes in the proposed Bylaws:
- Secretary position changes from a one-year commitment to a two-year commitment
- Membership and Communications chair changes from a one-year commitment to a two-year commitment
- SIG/RUG Liaison has been changed to a Member-at-Large position and remains a one-year commitment
- Membership dues are reviewed on an annual basis by the Board and adjusted as needed
- Future changes to the Bylaws will be subject to a 30-day comment period by the membership. The comments are reviewed by the COSUGI Board before the Bylaws changes are voted upon.