Interested in COSUGI but would like to know more about the group, its purpose, and its members?
- Dues are $150.00 (US $) per year.
- Membership year covers the calendar year: January - December. Dues are NOT pro-rated.
- Membership is open to all SirsiDynix customers with signed contract(s) for SirsiDynix products.
- Membership is run by the COSUGI group and not SirsiDynix.
- Membership is on an institutional, NOT a personal basis. Consortia of libraries sharing a single Unicorn, Symphony, Horizon, or Dynix license are eligible for a single membership.
- Legal right to access Unicorn, Symphony, Horizon, or Dynix source code in escrow in the event that the company folds.
- Participation in election of COSUGI Board members and eligibility to run for COSUGI Board.
- Opportunities to learn from other libraries using the system through the discussion lists, forums, and the COSUGI Users Group Web site.
- Reduced cost for anyone from your site attending the COSUGI Conference. If you send more than 1 person to the conference, you get back more than twice your membership fee.
- Eligibility for conference scholarships. You also have reduced cost to attend informal meetings at other major library conferences.
- A coordinated enhancement process that actively impacts SirsiDynix product development priorities.
NEW Member Applications
Select, print, fill-out the Membership Application form and mail the form with check or credit card payment information to:
COSUGI Membership and Web Coordinator
3214 N. University Ave. #333
Provo, UT 84604
Online COSUGI Membership Form
Annual Dues: $150.00
Membership runs from January 1 - December 31. Dues payments are not pro-rated.